|Born:|| 2812 AΩX |
|Weapon:||Faust (Zweihander Sword)|
Siegfried Atma (2808 AΩX - 2840 AΩX), is the older brother of Beowulf Atma.
Chronicles of the Sword - 2830 AΩXEdit
At the young age of 18, Siegfried managed to progress to the championship final, where he fought Gawn Brawdia to a double ring out. Siegfried had defeated his father and brother, as well as the Shadow Knight to make it to the final.
Siegfried was killed by Ajaxis prior to the events of Omega Destruction. Beowulf was greatly upset upon hearing of his brother's death and was given the Vixedin Sword by his father to hunt down and kill Siegfried's killer which he did at the Chronicles of the Sword tournament.
Ajaxis would later be resurrected by Hauser Blackwell. Ajaxis would participate in the next Chronicles of the Sword tournament and eventually faced Scythe. Siegfried's father the Azure Knight would quickly point out to him that Ajaxis was the one had killed Scythe's father causing Scythe's rage to boil over and transform into a demon. Using his new powers, Scythe tore Ajaxis apart, so that nothing could be "resurrected" once more.
- Margret "Maggie" Zarth, fiancee. Gave birth to son before death.
- Scythe, son (Unaware).
- Wolfsbane Atma, Siegfried's father.
- Lorna Atma & Logan Atma, Siegfried's niece and nephew.
- Krista Atma, Siegfried's sister in law.
- OmegaX/Xemgao, an ancestor.
- The Forgotten One, an ancestor.
- Beowulf Atma, younger brother.